- 200g butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup white chocolate drops
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a square cake pan with baking paper
- Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- Fold in flour and baking powder until well combined.
- Press 2/3 of shortbread mixture into the base of the tin. Spoon raspberries and chocolate over the base. Sprinkle remaining shortbread mixture on top, pressing gently.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes until lightly golden. Serve cooled.