- 185g butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ packets of wine biscuits
- 100g butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups icing sugar
- Juice and grated rind of one lemon
- 1-2 tbsp boiling water.
- Melt butter, brown sugar and condensed milk until butter has melted. Do not boil
- Remove from heat and mix in crushed biscuits
- Mix well and press into a lined tin. Place in fridge to cool.
Once base has cooled, cover with lemon icing
- Mix butter with icing sugar.
- Add lemon juice and rind then enough boiling water to mix.
- Spread on base and place in fridge to set
Note: add as much lemon juice as you like and adjust icing sugar to match – I used a lot more than one lemon…