For the base:
- 1 pack of superwine biscuits, ground to a fine crumb
- 225g butter, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
Note: I added one cup of rice bubbles to give the slice some crunch. If you want to do this, simply use a little more peanut butter.
For the topping:
- 125g chocolate (I used ½ a Whittaker’s block)
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- Place the superwine biscuits into a food processor and grind to a very fine, almost flour-like crumb
- In a large bowl, mix together the biscuit crumb, melted butter and peanut butter until well combined. Mix should not be sticky, but more like a biscuit dough.
- Press crumb mixture into a greased or lined tray.
- Place the chocolate and peanut butter in a bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 20 – 30 seconds. Once melted, mix together until smooth before pouring over biscuit base.
- Set in fridge for at least one.