Today’s bakeless treat is a super simple one that you’ve likely seen (and tasted) before… Oreo truffles! I didn’t have the exact recipe she used on hand so I just muddled along, drawing on my mint slice truffles for inspiration. Luckily there’s not really anything you can do wrong with these little treats – it’s literally three ingredients! Well, plus sprinkles – and you definitely need sprinkles for added fun factor.
The process is simple: mix together Oreo crumbs and cream cheese, roll into balls and dip in chocolate. Not hard to master, right?
I hope you like them!
Makes approx. 30 truffles
- 450g Oreos (3 packets)
- 250g cream cheese, cubed
- 375g milk chocolate melts
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Place Oreos in food processor and blend until ground to a fine crumb. Add cream cheese and pulse until well combined and mixture clumps together.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on lined baking tray. Place in fridge to firm for approx 15 minutes.
- Melt milk chocolate melts in microwave in 30 second bursts, mixing between each. Dip each truffle in chocolate using a fork, tapping off excess before replacing on lined baking tray. Finish with sprinkles.
- Place in fridge to set completely.