And welcome to November. I can hardly believe it’s November already – Christmas is so close you can almost see it.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you had a great time celebrating Halloween – we’re into such a fun time of year, aren’t we? Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– It’s time to start thinking about your Christmas baking, and that’s where this awesome Tasti Christmas Tin comes in. Not only does it come with a Christmas cake recipe and five of the main ingredients you need to make it, but it’s all packaged up inside a gorgeous keepsake tin! Pick one up from your local supermarket – or enter the giveaway below to be in to win one.
– This video kept me rather entertained last week – and why wouldn’t it, it features a cat dressed as a shark riding a robot-vacuum cleaner! Check it out (it’s 1:55 min well-spent)
– Sick of your phone dying when you’re out and about with now way to charge it? Then check out these clever and totally cute mobile chargers that simply slip in your handbag ready for when you need them.
– Personalised gift baskets make such lovely gifts, but sometimes it can be hard working out what you should put in them. That’s where this list of 17 gift packs people will love comes in – simply use as a starting point and get planning!
– And finally, here’s a friendly reminder to take some time out for yourself this week – you deserve it!
How cool is the new Tasti Christmas Tin? Not only is the tin itself gorgeous, but it’s packed with all the key ingredients you need to make your own Christmas cake – think crystallised ginger cubes; walnut halves; fruit mix; blanched almonds and glace green and red cherries.
We have one Tasti Christmas Tin (RRP $19.99) to giveaway to one luck reader – simply enter below to be in tow win! Entries close 6.00pm Saturday 8 November. Open to NZ residents only.