What a wild spring weekend we’ve had, huh? We had an action packed couple of days with friends visiting from overseas – the perfect excuse for an adventure down to Rotorua, a few wine tastings and lots of delicious food!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend too – here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Let’s kick things off with a video – this is what Harry Potter would look like as a teen comedy.
– Good news Christmas lovers – the Christmas Heirloom Company shop in Tirau is officially open! Don’t worry if you’re not in the area, there are plenty of other stores AND an online store. You’re welcome.
– I’m always on the look-out for clever (and easy) cake decorating ideas, so was thrilled to find this post of 28 creative ways to decorate cakes that are super simple too.
– While we were in Rotorua we popped in to Volcanic Hills and enjoyed a wine tasting at the top of the Luge. And you know what? It was absolutely delicious! If you’re in the area definitely make time to pop in – and be sure to try the port!
– Need something cute to brighten up your day? Then check out this adorable baby koala who’s been hand reared her whole life – complete with baby pics!