It’s definitely feeling a bit more like spring now, isn’t it? It was so lovely having the sun out a bit more this weekend – even if the wind stuck around to keep it company!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great week planned. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– I am officially addicted to ViBeri blackcurrants – they’re delicious! While I love the freeze-dried and soft dried berries, my absolute favourite has to be the dark chocolate rolled blackcurrants – they’re next level amazing.
– This cute gold pretzel bottle opener is one of my favourite things we picked up from our adventures overseas – and the perfect souvenir from NYC where I enjoyed many (many pretzels)! Lucky for you, you can pick them up online too.
– Looking for a quick and easy DIY to whip up this week? Then check out this cute square apron project (psst – practice now, they’d make great Christmas gifts too!)
– Big news for fellow Harry Potter fans – a HP themed bar has just opened in in Toronto. Aptly named The Lockhart, I can’t wait to visit this bar for some magical potions and elixirs.
– Finally, puppies are guaranteed to make Monday easier, right? Then take a look at this recreation of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme – the Fresh PUP of Bel-Air. Enjoy!