I hope you had a lovely weekend despite all the wind and rain sweeping across the country – it’s definitely feeling like winter at the moment, huh?
We had a lovely weekend spent catching up with family and relaxing at home, watching plenty of rugby and playing with our very chatty cats.
Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Ever feel like most DIY projects are a little too big to tackle? Then take a look at this list of the quickest and easiest DIYs of all time.
– Looking for a bit of incentive to help get you out of bed in the morning? Then take a look at this post by The Style Insider of breakfasts that are totally worth getting out of bed for. Here’s hoping they make these chilly mornings a little easier!
– Sick of getting game requests from people on Facebook? Or loosing links to blog posts you want to read later? Then check out this list of useful Facebook tips you might not know existed.
– Sometimes it’s just a real struggle to get yourself motivated. Luckily I’ve stumbled across a great list of tips to help get you out of that rut and ticking things off your to-do list. Perfect Monday inspiration!
– Think cats are great at home? This travelling cat is possibly even cuter! Check out Daisy the Scottish cat’s adventures around Europe here – she even has costumes.