Brrr – it was a pretty chilly weekend, wasn’t it? Perfect for leisurely coffee outings, shopping excursions and movie dates – all of which I’m pleased to say I ticked off over the past couple of days.
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend too – here are five things to get your week off to an equally great start…
– Feeling crafty? Then check out this DIY for super cute handmade wall planters – they’re definitely top of my ‘to make’ list now.
– If you’re a big cat-lover like me then you will absolutely adore this jumper from Modcloth. Not that you need a reason to talk about your cat though, right?
– I was introduced to Eat My Lunch last week and can’t get over what a great idea it is. Basically, for every freshly made, healthy lunch people have delivered to them at work or school, and Eat My Lunch will deliver one to a Kiwi kid in need too – neat, huh? Plus with award winning chef Michael Meredith behind the menu, you know you’re in for a treat. Check out their website for more info and to order your own.
– In just over a week we will be jetting off to the Northern Hemisphere and it’s fair to say that photos like this incredible aerial shot of Versailles only make me more excited!
– Finally, it’s no secret that I love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler which made taking this quiz a little tricky. Seriously, who would you rather be – Tina or Amy? They’re both amazing! Take it for yourself and let me know how you get on (PS – I’m totally Tina).