Phew, it really is beginning to feel like winter isn’t too far away, isn’t it? I hope wherever you are in the country you managed to snuggle up and stay warm over the weekend – I know we did!
I hope you’re all set for another fantastic week – here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– I’m a BIG vegetarian chilli maker in winter and am pleased to say I have a pretty unbeatable recipe. But, you have to make it under a watchful eye. This winter I want to get more into crockpot cooking and this chilli recipe is top of my list – here’s hoping it’s just as good!
– Speaking of crockpots, how delish does this crockpot Chana Masala (aka. my absolute favourite curry) look?
– While I love cocktails, making them at home usually feels a bit too hard – why is it that you always seem to need a hundred ingredients? Well here are 25 delicious looking cocktail recipes that only use three ingredients – you’re welcome.
– Who doesn’t love mini animals eating mini food? I can hardly deal with how cute this video of tortoises eating mini pancakes. Seriously cute.
– Finally, here’s a surfing pug to help you start your day with a splash.