I hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed spoiling your Mum (and being spoiled yourself!) on Mother’s Day. As a proud fur-Mum to two four-legged babies, I was very lucky to be treated to some Bennett’s marshmallow (my favourite) and a massage in the afternoon – didn’t those kittens do well?
But now it’s time to get back to normal life – here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– There’s something about this time of year that just makes me want to get super organised – every Saturday for the past month I’ve been organising cupboards, drawers, wardrobes… the lot! Now it’s time to get our Winter menu sorted and this clever printable menu planner from A Lovely Look is just the ticket.
– Since signing up to Happy Mail a few months ago, I’ve ended up with a lot of gorgeous prints in need of a home – which is where this clever clipboard display comes in (psst – the link has some great free printables too!). Obviously, I’m now on the hunt for nice clipboards – let me know if you know where to find some goodies.
– A few weeks ago I picked up one of these gorgeous 101 Dreams Journals from Kikki K with the plan of packing it full of things I want to see, do and be. Divided into 1, 3, 5 and 10+ year sections, it’s such a clever and fun way to jot down every little dream and plan you have – then work through them. I can’t wait to tick a few off the list when we head off overseas in June – stay tuned!
– Looking for some cute cupcakes to make with the kids? Then check out these super-simple and even more cute panda cupcakes.
– You know what most famous paintings are missing? Cats. Luckily a clever person took the time to improve some by featuring a fabulous, chubby ginger cat. Because cats. Enjoy!