What’s the best way to kick off the week? Knowing it’s a short one! You only have three days to get through until ANZAC Day, so make them good ones. Here are five things to help get you started…
– Anthropologie is probably my favourite store in the world – we need it in NZ! Luckily you can shop online – these gorgeous mismatched plates are top of my current wishlist.
– Love succulents? Me too. I can’t wait to try this awesome DIY project – a living succulent frame! Isn’t it amazing?
– If you need a bit of cheering up, check out Cake Wrecks – pages and pages of cakes that have gone horribly, horribly wrong. It’s brilliant!
– You might have guessed, but Sprinklebakes and pugs are two of my favourite things. So what could be better than a cute The Artist-esque video featuring them both? Check it out here.
– The Huffington Post claims Meerkats are cuter than sloths. They’re cute, but not quite at sloth level if you ask me – who gets your vote?
The images used in this post belong to the sites linked to – be sure to check them out!