Wasn’t it wonderful having another short week? The weekend felt as though it absolutely whizzed around. After a wonderful trip to the Hawkes Bay over Easter and a nice short week back at work, I’m feeling rested, relaxed and ready to get busy with a few projects – stay tuned!
I hope you had a lovely weekend and are all ready for the week ahead – here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Have you noticed how amazing Kmart has become recently? I can’t even deal with how many wonderful things they have at the moment. If you want to keep up to speed with the latest and greatest Kmart surprises then follow The Kmart Forecast on Instagram – you’ll have a wish list as long as mine in no time!
– One of the best things we did while in the Hawkes Bay was go on a cycling winery tour with On Yer Bike – it was seriously the best $60 I’ve spent in a while! What’s not to love about spending a day cycling through gorgeous vineyards, stopping off for wine generous wine tastings and building up a bit of a wine cellar? Oh, and lunch is included too – too easy!
– It’s coming up to that time of year when all your favourite TV shows start coming back; Game of Thrones is back this afternoon (eeeeep!) and Orange is the New Black has just released a trailer for the next season starting back in June – check it out for a peek at what’s ahead.
– I’m a big fan of mug cakes during the winter months, but I think this microwave berry cobbler might just have me converted – fruit crumble in just five minutes? Yes. Please.
– Much to Kevin’s dismay, I’m always on the hunt for cute little knick knacks for our home – and there are so many in this list of beautiful ceramics that I would love to lay my hands on. Swoon.