What an absolutely stunning autumn weekend, huh? It’s so lovely having a bit of reprieve from those stifling summer days, without needing to rug up too much – or hide inside from the winter rain.
I had a busy weekend working on some new twists on old favourite recipes just in time for Easter. While I don’t want to give away too much, keep an eye on the blog on Wednesday if you liked the Pineapple Lump Fudge I shared last year. Yip, I’m giving that recipe an Easter-y twist!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend too and are rearing to get into the week ahead. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– I’m absolutely in love with these gorgeous rings from Karolina Bik’s Out of the Sea collection – they’re seriously stunning and mermaid-esque.
– Looking for something a little different to make for dinner this week? Then check out this recipe for delish sweet potato and chickpea burgers. YUM!
– With a big overseas trip just a few months away I’m on the lookout for a cute new makeup bag to take with me and this whale-themed one looks absolutely perfect.
– I don’t know about you, but I’m doing my best this year to develop a bit of a green thumb. Luckily there are a bunch of great cheat sheets online that make it that much easier – here are 23 of them to get you started.
– Finally, here’s your weekly dose of cuteness – check out this pretty cute compilation vid of sloths being way too cute.