What a busy and wonderful weekend it was – life was pretty much go-go-go all weekend! While Kevin was busy prepping the garden for our new raised garden beds I’ve been tucked away in our home office getting some major blog time in… Yip, there are some pretty exciting changes on the horizon that I can’t wait to share with you.
But in the meantime, here are five things to help get your week off to a great start…
– One of my goals for this year has been to read new books more often, rather than reaching for old favourites time and time again. Looking for something new to read too? Then check out this cute infographic to give you some ideas.
– I picked up this wonderful wall pot planter from EziBuy last week to help pretty-up our back courtyard – pretty cool, huh? I have a little DIY planned to help make it even better, so keep an eye on the blog next month for the big reveal.
– I’m always on the hunt for easy ways to pretty up gift wrapping and this paper orchid tutorial looks perfect – just print out, assemble and pop on! Too easy.
– I know Valentines is over, but I absolutely had to share these amazing cat pun printables with you! Stash them away until next year or (even better) pull them out to surprise someone special and let them know just how ‘pawsome’ they are.
– Finally, here’s a little bit of Harry Potter magic to help kick off your week (and make you fall in love with Snape all over again).