I don’t know about you, but the long weekend meant one thing in our house – DIY. We spent much of the weekend painting, digging, lugging and design various things in our little garden – I can’t wait to see it all come together!
I hope you’re all feeling refreshed and ready to go after another wonderful long weekend – here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– No matter how many times I watch 30 Rock, I never get sick of it. The reason? The wonderful Tina Fey as the ever-awkward Liz Lemon, of course! Here are 23 times Liz Lemon made being awkward totally okay (phew!)
– You can never have too many cat things in your life, right? Right! If you’re feeling crafty check out this clever tutorial to transform an old fizzy-drink bottle into an adorable cat planter.
– Ice creams are an absolute ‘must have’ during this sticky summer weather and these peanut butter cup ice creams look like an absolute dream. Enjoy!
– Chickpea salads are amazing at this time of year (and always!) and this recipe for lime and coriander chickpea salad is one of my all time favourites. The bonus? It’s the perfect make-ahead lunch.
– And finally – remember that cupcakes are always a good idea.