I know I probably shouldn’t say this, but I absolutely loved the weather we had this past weekend – how nice was it hearing rain on the roof and enjoying a bit of relief from the sticky weather we’ve been having lately? Hopefully it’s back to being beautiful for the long weekend though – two short weeks in a row, how good is that?
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are all set for the week ahead – here are five things to brighten your Monday…
– We’re tackling a big project over the long weekend – our front garden! We have all these plans for raising the garden beds, planting up the garden and ultimately laying brand new grass, and luckily I found this great site that can help you bring it all to life visually. Not only is it free, but you can map it all out to scale – perfect!
– With a big trip to the northern hemisphere coming up later this year, I’m on the hunt for pretty sun dresses that will work all-year round. This cat print dress from Modcloth is my current favourite – now I just need to convince the husband.
– Guess what blows my mind even more than 3D printed objects? 3D printed foods – it seriously boggles the brain. Check out these amazing edible creations – the printer’s available soon, but you might need to win Lotto to afford the $20,000 price tag.
– Bridesmaid dress hunting is never easy, but after much deliberation I finally bought one for one of my best friend’s weddings in July from a wonderful US site called Azazie – made to measure, in dozens of styles and colours and they don’t cost the earth. They don’t ship to NZ though, so you’ll need to use YouShop for this one.
– Finally, here’s an adorable dancing sea otter to get you through your morning.