Who else is SUPER excited that Christmas and the summer holidays are just three sleeps away? It feels like Christmas has just popped out of nowhere this year and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Fingers crossed the weather stays beautiful and sunny, and that we finally get the beautiful Kiwi summer we’ve all been hoping for.
Whether you’re at work or at home, here are five things to help get your week off to a great start…
– If you’re looking for a last minute Christmas gift (or have a bit of spare cash burning a hole in your pocket) then you have to check out these stunning hand-painted globes from Anthropologie – they’re beautiful!
– I’m a big fan of headbands, so this new one from Karen Walker is definitely on my wish-list. At $95 this is certainly an expensive headband, but gosh it is gorgeous.
– Who doesn’t love a good pav on Christmas Day? Well step things up a notch this year and try your hand at making a gorgeous pavlova wreath decked out in fresh summer berries. Delish.
– Looking to try baking something new this summer break? Then check out the recipe for these amazing looking vanilla cream doughnuts.
– And finally, here’s a bit of fluffy cuteness to kickstart your week – check out these fabulous shots of flying (yip, flying!) dogs.