After a very busy Saturday I was so glad to have a wonderfully lazy Sunday – for the first time in week’s I got to spend the morning lying in bed, catching up on my favourite blogs while enjoying a good coffee. Bliss! I give this relaxing Sunday full credit for feeling so perky this Monday morning – such a nice change! Whether you’re feeling energised or a little worse-for-wear, here are five things to help make your Monday even better.
– Kevin and I spent an afternoon with our wedding photographer in the Auckland Domain. We’re blown away with the results. Want a peek? Then check out Deborah de Graaf Photography (she’s amazing!)
– I’ve been hooked on marshmallows since I started making them last year. Now I can’t wait to try this idea for homemade marshmallow ropes Sprinklebakes shared last week – aren’t they gorgeous?
– Love grumpy cat? Of course you do! Take a look at grumpy cat impersonating some of her favourite celebrities.
– On Friday I discovered a great online store! Australian-based Emerald + Ella is an absolute treasure trove of cute packaging, party ideas and unique-things for the home. I’m sure you’ll love it!
– Finally, don’t forget: it’s a new day! Make it count.
The images used in this post belong to the sites linked to – be sure to check them out!