It really began to feel like summer over the weekend, didn’t it? It was so lovely having a couple of days to head out and enjoy the sunshine – well, around masses of Christmas baking! Luckily it all went well and we’re almost all set for Christmas day – the house is decorated, lights are up and there’s just a little baking left to do. Phew!
I hope you had a lovely weekend – here are five things to help get you through the week…
– Did you know that Witchery has a homeware range? Well they do, and it’s as gorgeous as you would expect. My current favourite is this beautiful gold and glass vase – perfect for Christmas!
– I never thought I’d own a faux Christmas tree, but after realising one of our kittens is allergic to pine needles (yeah, it’s a thing!) we had to invest in our first artificial tree. Luckily I picked up Ecoya’s new Fresh Pine Needles candle to console myself – and it’s amazing! If you love the scent of real trees but don’t have one this year, you definitely need to pick one up.
– Decorating our home office is the next project on my hit list and I can’t wait to lay my hands on one of these gorgeous gold Uashmama bags to pot up some plants for my desk. Bonus: the come in four different sizes and are totally washable. Win!
– If you’re on the hunt for stocking fillers then you have to check out this great ‘totes’ tote. Practicality, gold and punny – what’s not to like?
– The warm weather this weekend made me realise that I need to pick up a few more summer dresses – light, breezy casual ones you can just chuck on and head out in. This one from EziBuy looks perfect for wearing at the beach or while running around on the weekend (psst – it’s on sale too!)