It really is beginning to feel like summer is just around the corner, isn’t it? Though Saturday’s miserable, wet weather was proof we’re not quite there yet! We had a very busy weekend picking up supplies for DIY projects both inside and outside the house and celebrating one of our favourite little people’s third birthday.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready to kick the week off the right way – here are five things to get you started…
– Halloween is just around the corner so why not try your hand at a little Halloween-inspired nail art? These fabulous black cats from This Is Meagan Kerr are not only adorable, but look totally doable too.
– If you’re looking to invest in a clever cake stand then you have to lay your hands on this one from EziBuy. Not only is it a domed cake stand, but it’s also a platter, chip and dip server, punch bowl, salad bowl… it does everything! I cannot wait to grab one for myself.
– Who says desktops have to be boring and functional? Check out the stunning (and totally free) desktop backgrounds available from Design Love Fest’s ‘Dress Your Tech’ series – there’s something for everyone.
– Looking for a cute DIY project to get into over the long weekend? Then check out this gorgeous concrete and gold ring dish – can’t wait to try this one with some of the concrete lying around in our garage!
– Finally, here’s an adorable shot of a teeny tiny baby sloth snuggling it’s Mum – it’s simply too cute! (Psst – don’t read the article itself, just look at the photos!)