What a full on weekend – after picking our wee kitten up from his second knee-surgery (he’s recovering well), we spent much of Saturday fitting our new front door. We’d been busy sanding and painting the door all week, so it was fabulous finally getting it up and seeing everything come together – we’re rather proud!
I hope you had a lovely weekend too. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Looking for something to do next Tuesday? Then pop over to Mighty Ape and tune in to Chelsea Winter’s live chat at 6.30pm on 14 October as she shares all her cooking knowledge.
– Love sloths? How about kittens? Then you’ll LOVE Slittens – kittens with sloth faces! Luckily there’s a whole Tumblr dedicated to this cuteness – check it out.
– I’m busily planning updating our home office so have been on the hunt for clever pinboard ideas that look great and are super useful. This list of five DIY pinboards is full of fabulous inspiration – I can’t wait to get going!
– Got a bit of time on your hands and want to get crafting? Then check out this link for 26 fun (and free) embroidery ideas. Psst – there may be cats involved!
– I can’t get over how much I love these beautiful pink, gold and white nesting bowls from Kikki K – they’re stunning! Can’t wait to lay my hands on a set of these beauties.