We spent a lot of time at home with the kittens this weekend as our poor kitten, Hunter, isn’t too well. He’s been diagnosed with severe orthopaedic issues in his knees and hips, and is booked in for the first of several surgeries on Wednesday which will help him walk without pain. Click here to find out more about what’s going on with our poor furbaby.
I hope you had a fabulous weekend and lovely Father’s Day. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– If you’re in the market for a new wallet then you should definitely check out this gorgeous one from Karen Walker. Yeah, it’s a bit pricey… but look at that gold!
– Need a laugh to kick start the week? Then watch this video where a dog dresses as a giant spider and terrifies people – so good!
– Ever see a gorgeous hair tutorial on Pinterest and wonder what it would actually turn out like if someone with normal hair dressing skills tried it? Then check out this awesome comparison.
– If you’re anything like me, you’ll always be on the lookout for clever ideas to spruce up your home on a budget. This post on nzgirl is full of great ideas and tips.
– And finally, here’s a great quote to kick off your week.