Well, despite it now officially being Spring the weather was certainly a little more wintery this weekend, huh? Luckily we didn’t have anything too pressing to do, so were able to spend most of it snuggled up at home with the fire blaring (and kittens to snuggle!) It was wonderful to have a chance to really recharge.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend too – here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Lightbox launched last week and if you haven’t already signed-up to try it then go do it now! There’s over 5,000 hours of awesome TV shows to watch including some of my absolute favourites (think 30 Rock, Parks & Recreation, Mad Men and Suits) plus even more coming. The best part? You can try it free for the first 30 days!
– How gorgeous and spring-y is this stunning pastel cake from the one-and-only Sprinklebakes? It’s making me want to go crazy with colour in the kitchen!
– Need your Monday morning dose of cats to kick off the week right? Then check out this list of 100 uber-cute cat photos.
– Speaking of cute, I love these adorable illustrations of different kinds of animal encounters – imagine a T-Rex taking a selfie! They’re bound to put a smile on your face.
– With planning for our next trip well underway this quote seems like the perfect way to wind up this post. Enjoy your Monday everyone!