What an absolutely stunning weekend – it felt like Spring! We made the most of the beautiful weather and did a bit of exploring around the city – including getting to know our new neighbourhood a bit better. It was definitely a wonderful weekend.
I hope you had a fabulous weekend too. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– There’re just a few days left to head to Shore City and check out the 2014 Art of Cake Award finalists – they’re amazing! Need more incentive? Vote for your favourite creation while you’re there to be in to win either a KitchenAid mixer or a $500 Shore City gift card. Not bad, huh? You have until Thursday – click here for the details.
– Hands up if you like Taylor Swift… me too. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the music video for her new single Shake it off – not only is the song undeniably catchy, but the video features some pretty amazing (and awkward) dancing.
– Everyone needs a little bit of cute on a Monday, right? This list of 28 animals who realised they’d made a terrible mistake is sure to cure your Monday-morning blues.
– Speaking of cute, what’s more adorable than a Panda’s first birthday party? Nothing.
– With this gorgeous weather and berries arriving on supermarket shelves it’s beginning to feel a bit like summer – so much so it’s almost time for summer baking! I can’t wait to try this strawberry and lavender buttermilk cake – it looks amazing!