After weeks and weeks of busy weekends we finally got a chance to take some time out and relax this weekend – it was amazing! For me that meant spending a lot of time in the kitchen baking some rather special treats – not only the doughnuts I shared yesterday, but some decadent creations I can’t wait to share in coming weeks.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend too and are kicking off the week nice and rested. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Got a party coming up? Then you should definitely try this super cute DIY for homemade confetti cake toppers – they’re amazing! I can’t wait to try making some of my own.
– While you’re in the DIY mood why not try making these awesome concrete heart necklaces? I can’t get over how beautiful they look – who knew concrete could look so pretty?
– You know all those times brands use ideas customers suggest and never really say thank you? Well Tasti is flipping that on its head and hunting for the guy called Hemi who called and suggested they create a Kiwiana style museli bar. They’ve used his idea and want to give him a cash prize to say thanks – how awesome is that? Pop over to their Facebook page and help them in the hunt (plus you could win some bars for youself!)
– Looking for a cute way to add a bit of greenery to your home? Then you have to check out Urbio! They make these incredible magnetic wall holders that can be used for everything from indoor vertical gardens to office storage. I’m absolutely in love and can’t wait to get one set up on blank wall in our kitchen – stay tuned!
– Now that we have the kittens in our family I’ve definitely become a bit of an overprotective cat-mum! I’m not alone though, right? Here’s a list of signs you might be an overprotective pet parent too.