What a wonderfully busy weekend it’s been! After spending much of Saturday working away at home we headed to the lovely Lydia Bakes’ house warming – a fabulous Mexican themed party complete with churro and nacho bar. Sunday was spent catching up with friends and doing a little work around the house – I swear there’s always something to do!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
- Whittaker’s and Griffins have teamed up to create something pretty special – Hundreds and Thousands chocolate! If you haven’t already picked up a block, pop out to the shops and go grab one – it tastes just like the biscuits. You’ll have to be quick though, it’s only available for the next three months. (Psst – click here to be in to win some!)
- Kevin and I can’t wait to head along to The Food Show on Saturday – there are so many awesome vendors on the list, it’s going to be an awesome day. If you’re in Auckland be sure to head along – see you there!
- Even though I’ve just turned 25 there are a lot of things I can relate to on this list of 29 differences between life in your early and late 20s – overall, I think they’re pretty great!
- One of my goals for the year is to host a Harry Potter party – it’s definitely long overdue. Want to host one yourself? Then this collection of 29 Harry Potter party essentials is a great place to start your planning.
- The next season of Game of Thrones is still a long way away, but luckily there are a bunch of bloopers online to help make the wait a little easier – check them out here.