Hasn’t it been absolutely freezing the past couple of days? It’s been such a struggle to get out of bed, let alone go outside! Luckily for me we had a busy weekend filled with indoor activities – baking, setting up for a party and catching up with family. A pretty great weekend!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend too. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Who wouldn’t love a gold sequined cake? Check out this awesome tutorial on how to transform a rainbow confetti cake into a stunning gold creation.
– Ever wondered what a cow would look like after a shampoo and blow-dry? Fabulous of course!
– Here are 27 clever DIYs you can make at home with just two ingredients – there are some intriguing ideas on the list!
– Where would we be without emojis? Instagram and texts would be a lot less interesting, for sure! Here’s a cute little ‘documentary’ about emojis in daily life – check it out here.
– If you’re looking for a cute treat to make you have to try these rainbow meringue cones – they’re absolutely gorgeous.