Congratulations – you’ve made it through the middle of winter! We’re now officially on the downhill slope to summer – woohoo!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend and are ready to take on the week ahead – I’m sure it’s going to be a good one. Here are five things to get it off to an even better start…
– There was a bit of excitement in my life last week – J.K. Rowling released a new Harry Potter short story! 1,500 words of absolute magic in fact. If you haven’t already read it, you must – click here for the full story.
– While hunting for ideas to jazz up our front door I stumbled across this adorable decal I just have to have – what a cute way to welcome guests to your home!
– Trying to work out how a piece of furniture would look in your home just got a million times easier with the new Freedom app – it uses the camera in your phone to show you exactly what their products looks like (to scale!) in your own home. I’ve had a lot of fun with this app already!
– Who else is excited about the new Hunger Games movie coming out in November? Luckily a teaser was released last week to tide us through – check it out.
– Sick of DIY projects always seeming to cost a lot of money? Then check out this list of things you can make using junk you’ll find sitting in your recycling bin!