Can you believe we’re already a week into July? I have no idea where this year is going – it’s absolutely flying by! I don’t know if it’s the kittens, or the house, or both, but the weekends just don’t feel as long as they used to – though on the flip side, the weekdays are flying by as well!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend and are all set to start the week off with a bang. Here are five things to help get your week off to a great start…
– Passion Tea Lemonade is one of my very favourite drinks at Starbucks – it was my go-to drink of the summer! So I was thrilled to find this copycat recipe so now I can make great big jugs of it at home.
– Speaking of drinks, how does a salted caramel milkshake sound? Amazing, right? Click here for the recipe.
– Monday nights feel a little empty since Game of Thrones wrapped up a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully these shots of the GOT cast in the real-world will help fill the void.
– #FashionbyMayhem is one of my absolute favourite Instagram feeds – what’s not love about a little girl creating beautiful paper dresses on a daily basis? Her Mum has a blog about it too – check it out.
– While this winter weather is a little chilly, remember that life’s a little harder for this adorable squirrel hiding in a tree.