The weekends are absolutely flying by at the moment, aren’t they? The past couple days have whizzed by in a flurry of activity – we’ve been sorted out the garage, fireplace, priced a new fence and entertained two very (very!) active kittens. It’s been a great type of busy though!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend – here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Know someone who loves sprinkles? Then try making one of these gorgeous sprinkle gift tags for their birthday or Christmas – aren’t they amazing?
– Panorama photos can look amazing, but they can become incredibly strange when an animal stars in them. Here’s a collection of some hilarious examples of how panorama photos can totally transform your favourite animals.
– Why have cork coasters when you could have agate ones? Check out this awesome DIY and find out how to make your own gorgeous gold edged agate set.
– I can’t wait to try making these earl grey and lavender cupcakes – they look incredible! Plus it’s a Sprinklebakes recipe, so you know it’s going to be great.
– Sometimes Mondays just make you feel like this!