We had a pretty exciting weekend – we welcomed two gorgeous kittens to our family! It’s fair to say we’re absolutely smitten – our weekend pretty much revolved around them, for sure. They’re absolutely adorable and I can’t wait to introduce them to you (keep your eyes peeled on Wednesday!)
As you can imagine, the weekend was pretty special. I hope you had a great weekend too. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Liz Lemon is one of my absolute favourite female TV characters and there are definitely quite a few similarities between the two of us. You too? Then check out this list of 31 signs you’re the Liz Lemon of your group of friends.
– We love your Entertainment Book – we get so much use out of it over the course of a year – and love the SPCA, so were thrilled to be able to pick up a copy of this year’s edition of the book at the SPCA this weekend. Grab one and support an awesome cause.
– My mind is abuzz with ideas for adding personality to our new home and discovering whiteboard paint is an actual thing has set even more ideas in motion. It paints on clear so you can paint it over any colour you like – the options are endless!
– Looking for a quick & easy DIY to spruce up your kitchen? Then check out this how-to for ombre painted wooden spoons.
– Finally, here are some words I’m aiming to live by. Enjoy!