Somehow I don’t think many of you will have a case of ‘the Mondays’ this morning – it’s Easter Monday so you’ve probably had a sleep in, leisurely breakfast and an Easter egg or two to get the day off to a good start (I know I have!) But to make your day even brighter – or give you something to read with morning tea – here are five of my favourite things this week.
– Who else is pumped for the season premiere of Game of Thrones tonight? Here’s something to tide you through till it airs tonight – a video of cats ‘singing’ the theme song!
– Want to preserve the handwritten recipes of your mother or grandmother? Then check out this clever tutorial on transforming them into gorgeous tea towels.
– I am so excited that Wicked is coming to Auckland this September! We loved it in New York and can’t wait to see it all again. We’ve got our tickets – get yours here.
– Run out of non-stick spray in the middle of mixing up a cake? No problem! Check out this simple how-to on how to make your own pan release (otherwise known as ‘goop’!)
– Nothing makes me happier than a good sloth. Love them too? Then read all about how sloths have taken over pop culture (the article includes some pretty cute videos too!)
The images used in this post belong to the sites linked to – be sure to check them out!