As you may have seen, Kevin and I have had a very exciting couple of days – we just went unconditional on our very first home! With settlement now less than three weeks away we’re busily clearing out and packing up all our stuff ready for move in day. I cannot wait to begin settling into our new home!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend too and enjoyed this beautiful (if a little chilly) weather! Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– I stumbled upon this awesome site that lets you plug in any quote you like and have your own poster designed. The best part? It’s totally free!
– When will Anthropologie open a store in New Zealand? Everytime I visit the site I fall in love with their quirky homewares – like this gorgeous chameleon plate. Isn’t the contract between the traditional shape and unusual print absolutely perfect?
– I stumbled across this delicious looking recipe for quinoa tabouleh last week and can’t wait to give it a try. The best part? It’s super simple – win!
– Last weekend we bought a Nespresso umilk – aka. the most amazing kitchen gadget in the world! Every morning since we’ve had coffees ready in next to no time – and they’re so good we don’t miss our morning trips to the cafe! If you love coffee, you need one of these.
– Finally, here’s a chewing llama that’s bound to bring a smile to your face.