Wow, what a beautiful weekend – just perfect for celebrating Mother’s Day in the sunshine. Unfortunately Kevin was ill this weekend so we didn’t head out and enjoy the great weather, instead relaxing and recuperating at home. But excitingly we finally bought our own Nespresso machine – I’m so in love with it I was wishing Monday morning would come faster so I could make another cup. If you’re willing Monday to arrive, you know the coffee must be good!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and had a fabulous Mother’s Day, however you celebrated. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– What better way to brighten up your Monday then with an adorable cake? This cat cake made me smile the moment I saw it. The best part? It would be super easy to make too.
– My favourite mug is a white Karen Walker one with gorgeous gold spots that I received as a gift. But instead of buying your own, why not try making one? This simple tutorial will point you in the right direction.
– I am head-over-heels in love with this beautiful cake from Sprinklebakes. How could you not love a pastel rainbow cake coated in marshmallow twists?
– Make the internet work a little harder for you this week with these clever tricks to get the most out of your internet browsing.
– Here’s one last cat with a little reminder to kick off your week.