I hope you had a wonderful Easter and long weekend – I know we have! After a fabulous 10 day Easter holiday, Kevin and I are feeling refreshed and ready to tackle some new adventures – and there are some pretty big ones on the cards! Can’t wait to share them with you as they begin to take shape.
Whether it was extra long or just a long weekend, I hope you enjoyed your break. Here are five things to help get your week off to a great start…
– Ever wonder what some of the world’s most famous cities would like without any lights? Then check out this cool series of photographs and let your imagination go wild – they’re pretty incredible.
– The worst thing about digital cameras is the photos spend so much time in your computer rather than on display. We’re determined to change this so I’m busy coming up with unique ways to display some of our favourite photos and love this idea – photo corners and embroidery hoops!
– Speaking of photos, check out this clever idea on how to perfectly plan a photo wall – without getting holes all through your wall first!
– Indulge a little this week and make this salted caramel milkshake. I know I can’t wait to try it – it’s super simple and looks delicious!
– If else fails and your week is still looking pretty gloomy, then click here and check out this list of 22 facts that will help get you through the week.