What an absolutely beautiful weekend – it was such a treat to be able to spend much of the weekend out and about, enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Our weekend was filled with relaxation and life planning – not things you usually think of going together – and we’ve come out of it feeling pretty excited about the adventures on the horizon… can’t wait to share them with you!
Hope you had an equally wonderful weekend! Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Ever feel like you rely on your phone a little too much? I know I do, which is why I was thrilled to come across this initiative from UNICEF. Access the website from your mobile then set your phone down – for every 10 minutes your phone goes untouched, a day’s clean water will be donated to a child in need. Awesome, huh?
– I love anything glitter, so can’t wait to try this super easy glitter manicure – yip, it’s made with real glitter!
– If you’re a cat-lover heading to London you have to pop by this cafe! Lady Dinah’s Cat Emporium is a cafe filled with delicious food, drinks and (of course) cats you can cuddle as much as you like. Yes please!
– Have lots of pretty photos on your Instagram account? Then why not get some printed? Origrami does gorgeous prints of your favourite Instagram photos – and they’re not too pricey either! I can’t wait to order a pack to decorate a wall in my bedroom with.
– My good friend, Rhys Lake of Rhys Lake Photography, has a knack for spotting seriously cool photography projects – like this one where a woman digitally edited her adult self into photos from her childhood. The result is seriously cool.