Wow, what a weekend. You wouldn’t believe it was autumn with this beautiful weather we’ve been having – fingers crossed it hangs around until Easter! I hope you managed to get out and enjoy the sunshine.
Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Have friends in far flung places that you wish you could share a slice of birthday cake with? Well, why not try this DIY for mail-able ‘cake’ postcards. They’re so cute you’ll easily be able to forgive them for being inedible.
– Been having trouble fitting exercise classes into your daily routine? Then take a look at Pilates Anytime – there are hundreds of classes available whenever you are. I just started a 15 day free trial and can’t wait to get into it.
– I can’t wait to try this recipe for chickpea burgers from the wonderful local blog, Eat Well NZ. Not only do they look delicious, but they’re simple to make as well – this is one recipe I will definitely be giving a try!
– Hang on to the tail end of summer and whip up a big jug of this raspberry and peach lemonade. From scratch lemonade packed with the flavour of peaches and raspberries…what’s not to love?
– Kevin and I finally watched Frozen this weekend and are absolutely in love. If you haven’t already seen it, you need to – it’s a modern Disney film that’s bound to become a classic.