It feels like summer just keeps going – wasn’t the past weekend absolutely gorgeous? Perfect for pottering around in the garden, spending time with friends and going for strolls in the sunshine. Though, like most weekends, it’s come to an end far too soon.
But it’s time to get on with the week ahead – here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– I can’t stop staring at this beautiful embroidery by Ana Tereza Barboza – it’s unbelievable.
– Sick of your phone running out of charge when you’re out and about? Then you need to invest in this clever purse – a ‘Mighty Purse’ that has a slimline charger built into it, so you’ll never be without battery again.
– With dozens of mason jars stashed away from our wedding I’ve been on the lookout for ideas on what to do with them. This is one of my favourites – DIY glitter mason jars!
– On the hunt for a new handbag? Me too. And I’ve found the perfect one from Deadly Ponies. Now to get saving…
– Who else loved watching the Oscars last week? Well now you can relive the 27 best moments from this year’s Academy Awards.
Oh, and one last thing – a great big ‘Happy Birthday’ to my wonderful Mum! Love you x