I don’t know where the weekend went – it feels like Friday was just yesterday! While I didn’t have a particularly productive weekend, it was great spending time with friends and hanging out in the sunshine… let’s hold on to summer as long as possible!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are rested for the week ahead – if it’s anything like mine, it’s bound to be a busy one! Here are five things to get your Monday off to a great start…
– Who else is excited about the Oscars this afternoon? I’m half-wishing I was back at uni so I could watch the whole thing like I used to. Instead, I’ve settled for watching this fabulous clip of pugs starring in each of this year’s Oscar nominated films – pugs and movies, what’s not to love?
– Lucky enough to have some champagne lying around? Then you have to try this delicious drink – a champagne & raspberry float!
– What better time to reorganise your life than at the start of a new season? I’m starting with my wardrobe. Get your clothes in check with these awesome organisation tips.
– Hands up if you’re in love with Anthropologie. Everyone? Good. While we can’t shop at Anthro in NZ (well, apart from online) you can look like you do with these awesome Anthro-inspired DIYs.
– Everyone seems to be talking about Tinder at the moment – and using it! While I can’t relate myself, I love this parody video from Jono and Ben at Ten – hilarious!