I had such a busy weekend filled with baking, baking and more baking, as well as a wee photoshoot with our wedding photographer (I’ll share them with you soon!). Now on with the week ahead – don’t forget, this one’s a short one!
Here are five things to help get you through the last leg till Easter…
- Having a rough day? Then watch this video - a bucket full of baby sloths is guaranteed to make you smile.
- Love the Creme Egg cupcakes I shared last week? Then check out this Creme Egg milkshake!
- Want to master calligraphy without learning it? Then click here to find out how to fake it.
- I love chickpeas – I could eat them forever. Like them roasted? Here a four flavours to try making at home.
- Here’s one for all the Sound of Music fans - check out what the Von Trapp family looks like 45 years on!
The images used in this post belong to the sites linked to – be sure to check them out!