Wow – what a week last week was, it’s crazy just how much work exhausts you when you’ve been on holiday (first world problem, I know!) Come Friday night both Kevin and I were exhausted, so Valentine’s Day was spent nestled on the couch with fists full of chocolate, glasses of champagne and a DVD rolling.
The rest of the weekend was just as relaxing – just what we needed to face the new week! Hope you’re weekend was everything you needed too. Here are five things to help get your week off to a great start…
– I’m in love with this new Karen Walker necklace – isn’t it gorgeous? I can’t wait to squirrel enough money away to lay my hands on one (PSST – it’s surprisingly affordable!)
– Got a few minutes to kill? Then indulge in a little 90s throw-back and find out which Spice Girl you are!
– Your phone’s camera roll can be the most useful thing on your phone if you use it the right way – here are some clever tricks to help you get the most out of it.
– Feeling creative? Then try your hand at making these simple, delicious infused syrups and incorporating them into your favourite recipes – they sound incredible!
– If you’re a Game of Thrones fan, you have to watch this extended trailer for the next season… so much suspense!