After a three week break, life is back to normal and I’m back to work! While I had a fabulous holiday, I’m excited to be back, give my brain a long overdue workout and get back in the swing of things.
The weekend’s gorgeous weather saw us finally setting up and planting a vertical garden in our little backyard. It’s now home to an assortment of herbs, veggies and flowers – I can’t wait to watch it grow!
I hope you had a lovely and productive weekend, and are looking forward to the week ahead. Here are five things to help get your week off to a great start…
– Feel like getting into a bit more reading this year? Then join The Dizain Collective book club! The best part is it doesn’t matter where you live, as all the discussion will take place online.
– Everyone has photos of the younger, more awkward self they’d like to keep hidden away, which is why I love The Awkward Years Project – a photography project exploring the ‘before and after’ of people’s most awkward years.
– Is it just me, or is it strange seeing characters from period TV shows living life in the real world? These photos of the cast of Downton Abbey doing very un-Donwton-esque things boggles my mind a bit.
– At the moment, my huband (!!) and I are trying to decide whether to head off on a big trip to Europe or buy our first home – not an easy decision! These glass igloos in Finland are one of Europe’s big pull factors for us – aren’t they incredible?
– One of the best things we did on our honeymoon was go on a Bishop’s lagoon cruise in Aitutaki. Not only is the lagoon incredible, the cruise was amazing and the crew took us to do some unbelievable things (like swim with fish bigger than me!). If you’re heading over, be sure to make this a priority.