The past week has been an absolute dream – Kevin planned such a fabulous honeymoon, I’m very lucky! It’s great to be back in NZ now – and even better knowing we still have a week of holiday ahead of us!
I hope you had a great weekend too. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Have you been wanting to make a layer cake but been a bit nervous about how to make sure all the layers stay in place? Then check out this great tutorial from I Am Baker – you’ll be a pro in no time!
– I’m a huge fan of lamingtons, so was thrilled when I found this delicious recipe for lamington biscuits from Raspberri Cupcakes – take a look!
– Stuck for ideas on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Then check out this list of five simple ways to get in the spirit!
– Sick of boring old sprinkles? Then try your hand at making these adorable doughnut sprinkles out of Cheerios cereal!
– It wouldn’t be Monday without some cute animals, so check out these adorable photos of a red panda frolicking in the snow.