I hope you all had a magical Christmas and New Years – I don’t know about you, but around here it feels like the past two weeks have absolutely whizzed by.
The first day back at work after a good break can be tough, so take a break and get back into the swing of things with the first Mondayitis post of the year – enjoy!
– Ever wondered what it might look like if Grumpy Cat and Lil Bub had a baby? I think it would look something like this adorable new instacat, Pugsly.
– Even though Christmas has been and gone, I just had to share these unbelievable gingerbread houses with you – they’re incredible, regardless of the season.
– It’s fair to say the holidays have been consumed with wedding planning around here. One of my favourite purchases has to be our Paper Wishes ‘guestbook’ from Arty Ink – not only was the service out of this world, but we’re sure the finished product will be stunning. If you’ve got a wedding coming up, definitely take a look!
– I’m in love with my ‘Love Cats’ mug Kevin got me for Christmas – I can’t stop using it! Love cats too? Then pick up your own from the SPCA.
– What better way to ring in the New Year than by ogling at some of the best creations to come from High Tea with Dragon’s in 2013? Click here to take a look (PS – there’s music!)