Wow – what an incredible weekend; how fantastic was that weather? We’re definitely hoping the weather gods decide to go the same way on our wedding day… and for Christmas Day! Hope you all got a chance to head out and make the most of the beautiful summer sunshine.
Now into the last full working week before Christmas! Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– I’ve been eyeing up the fabulous Whittaker’s Christmas range for awhile now and am officially in love with it – especially the Mini Mix; such a great idea! Lucky for you the lovely people at Whittaker’s have given me little prize pack to help spread the Christmas cheer, with one reader taking home a packet of both the Mini Mix and Surprise Santa Slabs. This giveaway has now closed.
– I’m officially head over heels in love… with this chinchilla! Cute Bubu is without a doubt the cutest critter in my Instagram feed – take a look!
– Feeling crafty this Christmas? Then check out this clever DIY from Ruffled and make your own gorgeous ‘bird bath’ candles – can’t wait to try this one!
– Here’s a fantastic cupcake idea you have to try this festive season – cheesecake stuffed Christmas tree cupcakes! Not only is there a Christmas tree on top, there’s also one hidden away inside…
– It’s nearly Christmas, so why not have a double dose of cuteness in this week’s post? Be sure to take a look at the 30 best animal photobombs of 2013.
This giveaway has now closed.