Can you believe that there are only 15 days until Christmas?! How did that happen? This weekend we were busy planning Christmas gifts, while working through our wedding checklist (that’s creeping up now too) and celebrating Kevin’s birthday – it was definitely pretty busy!
Hope you had a great weekend and are well and truly in the festive spirit. Here are five things to help get your week off to a great start…
– Did you know that the one and only Rebecca Black has released a follow up to ‘Friday’? The name? ‘Saturday’, of course!
– Struggling to come up with gift ideas for your ‘hard to buy for’ friends? Then check out this list of ideas for some undeniably cool gift ideas.
– Home Alone is one Christmas movie you have to watch every year… or you could change things up a bit and watch this version – Home Alone by pugs!
– Looking for some special cookies to make this Christmas? Try these chocolate and champagne cookies from I am Baker – they look (and sound) incredible!
– Let’s finish things off with something a little bit amazing… 43 incredible photos of space taken in 2013.