What a busy and wonderful weekend! After being lucky enough to head along to the Taylor Swift concert on Friday night (which was amazing, by the way), I hosted a group of lovely ladies for a fabulously festive Christmas baking class on Saturday. But it wasn’t until yesterday that Christmas really kicked off – by Midday we had the tree up and dressed, our special ornaments up and fairy lights donning the house… We do love Christmas!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too and are feeling the festive spirit. Here are five things to help get your week off to a great start.
– I’m a big fan of the Christmas sweater, so am in love with this fabulous creation from Coke Zero… the sweater generator! Design your own sweater, share it with your friends and (if you get enough votes) the knitted master piece could be yours.
– Looking for a festive way to do your nails? Then take a look at this list of 15 holiday manicures that are actually really easy.
– Here’s one cake I cannot wait to make this holiday season… a Christmas pudding piñata cake! Check out Bubble and Sweet for all the details
– Looking for more Christmas inspiration? Then check out my Pinterest board – I’ll be pinning up a storm on it over the next few weeks!
– And of course, here’s a bit of cuteness to kick off your Monday – ballerina pugs!