Wow, it’s been a full on weekend! Poor Norm got sick so a late-night trip to the emergency vets was in order on Friday, while the rest of the weekend was spent busily baking, wedding and Christmas planning – phew! But on the upside, Norm is on the mend and we got lots done – a successful weekend all round.
I hope you had a lovely weekend and managed to get a chance to head out and enjoy the sunshine. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– Who else is excited about Catching Fire being released this week? If you want to get crafty in the lead-up, check out this collection of Hunger Games themed DIY projects – who knows, you might come across a great Christmas idea!
– I love this series of photographs by Tom Hussey. Entitled ‘Reflections’, they portray the idea that you never feel your age by showing the younger versions of elderly people reflected back at them when they look in the mirror.
– Here is the cutest, most hilarious video I’ve seen this week… Loca the pug who just can’t work out how to run.
– Good news – the Silo Cinema and market are coming back this summer! From the 6th of December you’ll be able to head down to Silo Park and watch some fantastic films in the unique outdoor cinema – I can’t wait! Find out what’s playing this season here.
– And finally, here are 14 of the cutest animals you will find on the internet.