Wow, didn’t the weekend whizz by? We’ve had a busy couple of days getting into some long overdue wedding planning – the table numbers are well underway (I can’t wait to share them with you, they are pretty freaking cute!), my hair is all sorted and the structure of the ceremony is almost finalised… not bad for a weekend!
I hope you had a lovely weekend too, and enjoy the week ahead – here are five things to get you started…
– I am in love with the latest addition to Karen Walker’s jewellery range, Rock Garden rings. It’s hard to choose a favourite, but after much deliberation I’ve decided the gold citrine ring is the one being added to my wishlist!
– Love Disney? Love Grumpy Cat? Then you will adore this series of illustrations where Grumpy Cat herself replaces key Disney stars. My favourite has got to be the Lion King one!
– Christmas is beginning to feel so close – so I’m on the hunt for decorations for our new home. I spotted this gorgeous reindeer chalkboard from Dots n Spots on Friday and am in love – wouldn’t it make a cute countdown calendar?
– Speaking of Christmas, this gorgeous set from The Pretty Baker will make your Christmas baking so simple! Not only is the tin gorgeous, but it’s packed with so many festive supplies you can’t help but feel inspired.
– What’s better than a super cute marriage proposal? One featuring pugs of course! Take a look at this magical proposal, pulled off with a little help of 16 fabulous pugs.